What does it cost to lease?
- The monthly lease is £99 per machine plus a single charge of £149 for each new unit commissioned and delivered. As each machine can cater for 1,500 treatments it makes the effective cost per treatment less than 95p (many car dealer customers sell this service routinely for £25)
Can I buy a Sany Car outright?
- Yes. The cost to buy a machine outright is £2,150 plus the £149 commissioning and delivery charge. Warranty is applicable for 12 months and there’s a part exchange value of £245 applied to any replacement machines.
What happens when the machine has done 1,500 cycles?
- The machine contains internal consumable materials which deplete over time. When the machine reaches the end of its useful life – a replacement machine will be shipped to the Leasee. The standard delivery and commissioning fee as outlined in the schedule will be recharged to the Leasee for each replacement machine issued.
How does the Fair Usage policy work?
- If your Sany Car looks like it might complete more than 1,500 cycles in 12 months you might be better off buying a machine or renting more than one. Get in touch with us on +44 7534 480637 and we can look at the options.
How many machines should I order?
- We recommend a minimum of two machines per site. One for sales and One for after sales. If you're going to be sanitising a car before and after a service you may want one for each ramp in the workshop.
How long will it take from order to delivery?
Are the prices inclusive or exclusive of VAT?
What are the terms of the lease?
- The Lease period selected is the minimum Lease period. At the expiry of this period the Lease will continue until cancelled by either party at 90 days written notice.
- The Lease cost per month excludes the provision of any marketing materials requested by the leasee post the commencement of the initial lease period. Where the Leasee requests additional marketing materials during the term of the lease – these will be charged separately to the leasee.
- The machine contains internal consumable materials which depletes over time. When the machine reaches the end of its useful life – a replacement machine will be shipped to the Leasee. The standard delivery and commissioning fee as outlined in the schedule will be recharged to the Leasee for each replacement machine issued.
- Where a fault occurs on the machine – requiring the machine to be repaired or replaced – and where the fault did not relate to misuse or user inflicted damage– a replacement machine will be shipped to the Leasee and no delivery or commissioning fee will be charged. (Manufacturer fault)
- Where a replacement machine is shipped to the Leasee –or where the contract has been cancelled / terminated– the original machine together with the casing and cables should be made available for collection by the Lessor. Where the original machine is not available – the Leasee agrees to pay to the Lessor a fee of £2150.
- A fair usage and asset safeguarding policy applies and there will be no obligation on the Lessor to replace a machine on the same terms as the original machine where appropriate usage and safeguarding has not been the experience with the previous machine supplied to the leasee.
- Where a machine is returned by the Leasee and the machine is damaged - the Leasee agrees to pay to the Lessor the repair cost. Details of this repair costs will be supplied to the lease and will never be more than £2150
- Payment terms –Amounts due under the agreement to be paid when. Any individual installment amounts due over 40 days will incur a £15 late collection fee.
- The Leasee agrees to use the machine in accordance with the handbook issued with the machine – and to carry out no modifications or alterations to the machine.
- The machine ultimate supplier and manufacturer is Sanity System Italia Srl. Any product liability and or damage claims rest with Sanity System Italia Srl.
What makes the Sany Car different to other Ozone generators?
Facebook Live Broadcast
Frequently Asked Questions