Introducing the Sany Car from Sanity System
MotorCheck has teamed up with Sanity System to bring you a medical grade sanitisation device that we believe is the best available in the market.
Costing less than 95p per treatment to run, the machine (pictured above) is one of the most sought after devices in the motor trader.
- Sany Car is the ideal device to sanitize and deodorize both the interior and whole air-conditioning system of every type of vehicle: cars, campers, SUVs, minibuses, ambulances, medical cars, vans, trucks and little crafts.
- It’s a Medical Grade Device that uses a specially calibrated amount of Ozone to completely sanitise the interior and air conditioning system of a vehicle. Ozone has been proven extremely effective in killing bacteria, virus's and other pathogens.
- It has an inbuilt ‘Safe System’ that ensures when a treatment is complete (approximately 23 minutes) the car is safe for immediate use.
- The system has the added benefit of permanently removing any smells such as pets or cigarette smoke.
- As it sanitises using a gas (no chemicals required), the system ensures that all ‘hard to reach’ places are completely sanitised along with the actual fabric of the vehicles upholstery.
- Unlike other solutions, it leaves no chemical residue in the cabin and will not harm the fabric, rubber or interior electric’s in any way.
- It can be run directly from a normal electrical supply or a converter (that can be supplied) that allows it to be used directly from the cigarette lighter of the vehicle.
- Sany Car is already used by the Red Cross, Italian Parliament, Police Forces, Medical Facilities, Military and numerous automotive OEM's.
- Each system comes with its own certificate which can be mounted in the dealership and individual certificates are made available to car owners following a treatment.
- An accompanying marketing kit (pictured with the unit above) also contains Point of Sale posters, brochures explaining how the procedure works, Air Fresheners for the interior post treatment and stickers for the showroom that confirm sanitisation procedures are in place.